Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back in Reality

Sheldon and I are back to our normal life. We got back to GA and picked up his dad at the airport. We are having a fun visit. We went to eat at the Texas Roadhouse for Sheldon's birthday. They made him sit on a saddle and cheered for him. It was funny. The only bad part was that I did not have my camera. :(
We got Popcorn and took him to get a haircut yesterday. He looks so beautiful!!! Last night, we found a bump on his belly. We took him to the vet today and he has a hernia. Poor Popcorn. We are getting it fixed when we have him fixed. It does not even bother him. He is tough.
Today we are going to the beach. YAY!!! Tomorrow we are going to eat at The Lady and Sons. Hopefully Mark will like it.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved