Thursday, March 29, 2012

For the past month, I have been planning an Easter party for the boys and all of their friends. The party was this morning and it was an absolute success! The boys loved it and all of their friends had the best time!

I sent out invitations to 15 of the boys friends. Only 2 kids couldn't make it, so we had 13.

















We had muffins, fruit, water, tea and capri sun's for snacks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I ordered crafts from Oriental Trading and all the kids really enjoyed making them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After snacks and crafts, we had an egg hunt. I bought colored baskets and ordered filled eggs from Oriental Trading and there was enough for everyone to hunt 9 eggs. That ended up being plenty and the kids loved running after the eggs and then opening them to see what was in them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the egg hunt, the kids played in the backyard and then we gathered them all up for a group picture.

Photobucket


I packaged up peeps for the party favors and they turned out cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved