Monday, March 26, 2012

Eli turned 2 months old on March 25.

* He weight about 13 pounds.
* He is in a size 1 diaper during the day and a size 2 at night. He should really be in a 2 all the time, but I have some 1's that I need to use up.
* Over the weekend, he moved up to a size 3-6 months in clothes.
* He has rolled over 1 time, on March 20.
* He sleeps 12-14 hours at night and gets up 1 time to eat.
* He is drinking 30 oz of milk a day.
* He is smiling a lot and is starting to talk and laugh.




Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved