Friday, March 2, 2012

We have had great weather the past few days. Yesterday, Sheldon was off and we got out of the house awhile. We went to a local museum and they had a train car that you could go inside. The boys LOVED it and had a blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the museum, we went to the park. All 3 boys had fun while I fed Eli in the car.

Photobucket

A week or so ago, we made the hour drive to Walmart. I have had a list of crafty stuff I wanted to do, so I stocked up on the supplies.

I have been wanting to make Easter garland. I saw the idea here. It was super easy and I think it looks so cute hung up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also made a new wreath for the front door. Nothing says Spring like fake flowers and spray paint. :)

Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

Gma said...

Love the wreath! Gma

Megan said...

You all look great!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved