Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When I don't have my camera handy, I use my phone to take a quick picture. These are all pictures I have taken with my phone in the past few days.

Max in Mommy's sunglasses.

Photobucket

Crocker got to wear headphones in the car for the 1st time and listen to the movie.

Photobucket

Eli doing what he does best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grampy sent the boys a box of books and they had the best time reading.

Photobucket

We sold our big double stroller and used the money to buy a more compact one. It is so light and pushes like a dream.
Everyone had to have a turn trying it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved