Sunday, March 18, 2012

We have had a good weekend. Saturday, the boys and I went to the grocery and played around at home while we waited for Sheldon to get home from work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheldon got home and had to do a little more work. Then, it was time for play. We went to the park and for a walk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Max got in a little shooting practice too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday, we got up and went to church. Eli looks thrilled, doesn't he?

Photobucket

Photobucket

After church and naps, we went outside to play. The big boys were riding bikes and Eli was lounging in his stroller.

Photobucket

Then, we went to the car wash. The big boys seriously love the car wash and ask all the time to go.

Photobucket

Max and Sheldon played Mario Kart when we got home. Max is getting pretty good and loves loves to play.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved