Monday, March 5, 2012

This past Saturday was a very special day. Crocker went to his 1st movie at the theater. (He went 1 time as a baby, but I don't count that.)
Sheldon and I took the boys to see The Lorax. It was so cute and Crocker (and Max) just loved it!

We took a few pictures before we headed out.

Photobucket

We went to the 2:00 movie and have an hour drive to get to the theater, so Crocker was able to take a little nap on the way.

Photobucket

He sat like such a big kid with his popcorn and drink.

Photobucket

After the movie, we went to a hamburger place for an early supper.

Photobucket

The boys also got milkshakes and they were thrilled!

Photobucket

Just in case you were wondering, Eli went to the movies too. He drank a bottle and then slept the entire time.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved