Saturday, March 10, 2012

Soccer season had started for the Spring and Max had his 1st practice last week. We are looking forward to watching him play and cheering him on!


Photobucket

It is always fun when Daddy comes home. The boys love to roughhouse with him and usually someone ends up crying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli is getting so big and it already holding his head up like a big boy. We put him in his Bumbo today and he loved sitting up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli was getting too big for his swaddle, so I bought him a Woombie. Sheldon calls it his straight jacket. Eli loves it and he sleeps so good in it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

poor guy looks like a mummy, but cuter than a pretty button..



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved