Friday, March 16, 2012

Eli is now 7 weeks old and he is doing great. He is the best little baby. He is sleeping 12 hours a night, getting up 1 time to eat and he takes a good 3 hour nap in the afternoons.
He is usually a little fussy between 5-6 at night, but the other boys are too. I think of it as the witching hour. :)

Photobucket

The other day, he was holding my finger and it was so sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have been spending a lot of time outside. Max is a speed man on his bike and loves to be out riding it. He cannot wait until he gets his new bike! Eli lays on a blanket and likes to look around.

Photobucket

Yesterday, he was fussy fussy and he was not content with anything I tried. So, I went to the box with all of the boys Easter presents and gave him one. He was content after that. I told Sheldon that he just needed a little gift to make him feel better. :)

Photobucket

Sheldon has started working his summer hours, which is not time off ever. So that gets a little old, but he is good to surprise me to let me know he is thinking about me. These came yesterday and really brightened up my day!


Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved