Sunday, April 1, 2012

We are in the middle of soccer season and Max is loving every minute of it. He is doing a lot better than last year and has even kicked the ball a few times.

Eli was not in the mood to go to a soccer game the other night.

Photobucket


He got his clothes changed, got in his car seat, and took a little nap.

Photobucket

Crocker had his cap, cup, and shades. He is a true fan!

Photobucket

Max did so so good at his game on Thursday night. He even scored a goal! Sheldon and I were thrilled!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved