Friday, April 13, 2012

I take a lot of pictures with my cell phone. I always have it with me, so it is so easy to just whip it out.
This post is a phone dump of all the pictures I need to blog.

Max is totally smitten with one of our friends little girls. They are right at the same age and love to have play dates. The little girl's mom took a picture of them in their Easter best. Aren't they precious!?!
I can't believe my 4.5 year old already has a crush on a girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Max is so sweet and tender-hearted. He is always bringing me weeds flowers from the yard and the other day he wrote this note for Sheldon. I helped him with the spelling, but he voiced what he wanted to write.

Photobucket


Crocker is a 2.5 year old mess. He is into everything and had a serious sugar high from Easter. We went to 2 egg hunts and a few neighbors brought over toys, candy, and cookies for the boys. He was in heaven.

Photobucket


He loves loves to color with markers. One day after he drew on himself, I figured out that markers wipe off skin with a baby wipe.
After that, we drew mustaches one day and he was in heaven!

Photobucket

He loves loves to climb in his brothers seat and pretend he is a baby too!

Photobucket

Eli is now 2.5 months old and is a complete joy. He is on the same sleeping schedule as his brothers.
When he gets mad, sad, or fussy he pooches out his bottom lip. He is so pitiful and I don't think he could stick it out more if he tried.

Photobucket

Thankfully, this is the face we are used to seeing. He is a happy, smiley boy.

Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

*** said...

Hi! Found your blog on Kelly's Korner! WHAT sweeties! I have 3 boys too :) 4½, 2 and 7 months!

Gma said...

Love the 'pouty' pic. Guess we'll just call him Jeremiah. He used to do that. Deb always told him a bird was going to come perch on his lip. Like the laughing pic too. Reminds me of Sheldon when he was a baby.
Max's 'girlfriend' makes me think of Courtney.
Crocker is way cool with his mustache and goatee. Love you all much, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved