Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Whew! I haven's blogged in so long, I just don't know where to begin!
 I will just start with Thanksgiving Day and then move along from there.

We were going to go up to Kansas for Thanksgiving, but Sheldon had to work on Wednesday. So, we just stayed home. We had a pretty low key day. We watched the parade, ate a big dinner, and just stayed at home and played with the boys.

 I made the boys shirts, but didn't even get a picture of them wearing them. I just wasn't feeling good and it turns out I had the stomach bug that the big boys had during the week.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved