Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

We opened presents from my mom and dad on Christmas Eve Eve.

The boys received scooters which the have loved! They have been riding the heck out of those things.

Photobucket

Sheldon got a replica of Uncle Si's tea glass from the show Duck Dynasty. It is his favorite show and he was so so thrilled!

 Photobucket

Later that night, the boys opened a pair of Christmas pj's.


Photobucket

Then, Santa showed up to make sure their Christmas lists were correct. The boys were super thrilled and Eli was fascinated with him.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket They all loved seeing Santa and hopped right up on his lap.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved