Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had a pretty lazy day on Christmas Eve.
My mom baked with the boys and we played some games. We got my parents hooked on Sequence, so we played that a lot during their visit.

The boys were singing at church on Christmas Eve, so I had them practice their song (Away in a Manger) 2 or so times.
 Photobucket Photobucket

 My parents took a few family pictures of us.
Photobucket Photobucket

Side note, Crocker gave himself a black eye with a cut on Christmas Eve Eve. My parents gave him a spiderman toy and he threw it up in the air and obviously didn't catch it.

Photobucket Photobucket
The boys looked so cute singing and they did a great job! Photobucket
We lit candles at the end of the service and Crocker looked so so sweet. Photobucket
After church, the boys were down getting their pj's on and we heard jingle bells upstairs. Sheldon and I snuck them up the stairs and we saw Santa putting their presents out. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket We had a couple of very excited boys on our hands Christmas Eve.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved