Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Years Weekend

Over New Years Weekend, we headed up to Kansas. We were able to visit with a lot of family.

 I am so mad, but I hardly took any pictures.

We took our trailer to bring back a red dresser from Gpa and Gma Hoesli. We put it in Eli's room and it looks so good!

Photobucket

We left super early and when we stopped for lunch, we were almost there. We ate at Freddy's and it was super good.

 Photobucket Photobucket

The boys loved playing and soaking up all the attention from all of our family!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved