Thursday, December 20, 2012

Max participates in a community choir each week and this past Sunday was their Christmas program.

A couple of his friends are in the choir and he really enjoys going. They did "The Reluctant Innkeeper". It was super cute and they all did a great job! Photobucket Photobucket

The little boys did great at the program. Crocker sat so still and quiet and Eli was pretty content too.

Photobucket Photobucket

After the program, we ate lunch and then Santa came to visit. Crocker was so thrilled and was the first one in line to see him!

Photobucket Photobucket


Eli didn't get to see Santa. He was sitting in Sheldon's lap almost asleep. We have a couple other times to see Santa in the works, so he will not be missing out.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved