Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Eli- 10 months

Eli turned 10 months old on Nov. 25.

 Photobucket

He is so so close to walking. He is cruising around like a pro and standing for a few seconds at a time.

He has to eat 1st thing in the morning when he wakes up. After he eats, he gets his diaper changed and dressed for the day. I have tried and tried to make him wait for his bottle and he is not a happy guy.

He is finally feeding himself finger foods.

He is interacting with the big boys more and more.

He is wearing 12-18 month old clothes and a size 4 diaper.

He is sleeping 5:30 or 6:00pm to 6:30 or 7:00am. He takes an hour morning nap from 8:30-9:30 and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap. He goes down at 11:00 and is up anywhere from 1:00-1:45.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved