Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sick Weekend

We had a fun weekend planned, but that all came to a screeching halt late Friday night.

Max woke up with a stomach bug. It was not pretty and poor Sheldon was scrubbing the carpet and making a Gatorade run at midnight. Max seems to be on the mend now, but still has a lingering fever. I have been disinfecting everything in sight to try and keep the little two from catching it. Photobucket Photobucket

We have been laying low today and it has actually been nice. Maybe Max's sickness was a blessing in disguise.

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved