Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween has come and gone and we had a great one.

The boys both wore their costumes to school and had class parties. Crocker's class was super cute and his teacher even dressed up!

 Photobucket

 Max's school went to the local nursing home to sing spooky songs they had been learning. Max did a great job and sung his little heart out.

 Photobucket Photobucket

I was in charge of both boy's class parties and they both turned out well. I am glad they are over though!

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We took the boys trick or treating last night and they thought they were big stuff. They had a ball and will want to go everyday, I am sure.

 Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved