Monday, November 12, 2012

Veterans Day Program

Last Friday, Max's school had a special Veterans Day lunch. They sent invitations to all the Veterans and had a catered lunch.
Sheldon and I were going to attend, but at the last minute he could not get away from work. I got a sitter for C and E and went to the lunch to represent us both.
Max did such a great job and I made sure to take plenty of pictures and video for his daddy.


* In all of the pictures, Max is in the front row beside a little girl with a blue sparkle shirt on. He has on a red shirt with a flag on it.

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved