Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Around Here

We went to the high school pep rally a few days ago and the boys loved it! Crocker was a little concerned when the band started up, but he quickly got used to it.

Photobucket Photobucket

Halloween may be over, but our love of dress up continues.

Photobucket

All my boys playing Legos. I have a feeling this will not be the last time I see all 3 boys knee deep in Legos.

 Photobucket

 Eli and Mommy at the grocery one chilly morning.

 Photobucket

 Max's recent homework was to disguise a turkey. He wanted to disguise it as Hulk and I think he did a great job. He did it all with minimal help.

 Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved