Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This post consists of more random pictures from the past few weeks.

I have been teaching the preschool class on Wednesday nights at our church. It is super fun and I am having the best time. Max is in my class, so that is super fun!

Photobucket

The boys borrowed an angry birds game from a friend and play it nonstop for 2 days.

Photobucket Photobucket

This little cutie loves to unbuckle and come sit/talk with me while we wait in the line to pick up Max from school.

Photobucket Photobucket

I signed up to help out in Max's class and become the chair person for the Halloween party.

Photobucket

Just hanging out and waiting on Dad to get home.

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved