Friday, October 12, 2012

On October 10, Max turned 5 years old.

He ate a special breakfast and went to school.
Photobucket

Sheldon and I went and ate lunch with him. It was fun seeing him and his friends.

Later in the day, I went and took cookies, juice, and treat bags to his class.

After school, Max opened his present from Sheldon and I. It was a big hit and he loves loves putting together Legos.

Photobucket

We let Max pick out an activity to do together and he wanted to go shoot his gun. So, we all loaded up (Mama and Eli usually stay home) and went to the range. He is becoming a really good shot and had fun shooting glass bottles.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We ate hot dogs for dinner and had cupcakes.
Photobucket

He had a great day and was worn out from all of the partying!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved