Friday, February 17, 2012

We have been really blessed with a pretty easy transition for our two older boys with Eli's arrival. It has not been perfect and we have had a few hard and jealous moments.

We have been hanging around the house a lot and enjoying our 3 boys.

This is my new look. I am in my comfy clothes most every day, all day. I know Sheldon is ready to see me in normal clothes! :)

Photobucket

The older boys are in costumes 90% of the time. They do not get dressed either. They go straight from pajamas to costumes.

Photobucket

Our newest baby is doing so well. He is sleeping and eating like a champ.

Photobucket

Max really likes to play games on our phones. One of his favorites is Water. Sheldon has really become interested in it too!

Photobucket

Sheldon is such a good dad and our boys are lucky to have him.
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved