Friday, February 10, 2012

Photobucket

Eli is a little over 2 weeks old. He is doing so well and is a complete joy.

He is drinking 4 oz of milk every 3.5-4 hours during the day.
He goes to bed at 7pm and gets up at 7am. He usually gets up 2 times in the night to eat and goes right back to sleep (with minimal fussing). At night he will sleep 4-5 hours before waking to eat.
He is starting to coo and make noises.
He is becoming more alert and noticing the things around him.
He hardly ever cries. He cries when he is hungry or when he needs to use the bathroom.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Granny said...

Gonna be a Knott/Holder sure enough!! Mammy Holder, mother, Auntie Jewel all had red or reddish hair!! Nothing is any prettier!! He is a baby doll!! Surely, wish I there for a big, big hug and squeeze from three adorable little boys!! Love you all so much!!!

Gma said...

What a handsome little guy, and such a good baby too. Love you all, Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved