Friday, February 24, 2012

My boys love to cut, use markers, and glue. It keeps them busy for about 2 minutes. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

They love to play with Eli. They get concerned when he cries and try to give him toys to make him happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They love to do puzzles and they have quite the collection to keep them busy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They also love to watch movies. Their favorites are Cars, Toy Story, Lion King, and Tangled.

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved