Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hospital and Heading Home

After Max and Crocker left, we decided to get some rest.


Photobucket

While I was at the hospital, I received quite a few flowers.

From my Aunt.

Photobucket

From my mom and dad.

Photobucket

From our church.

Photobucket

From Sheldon and our 3 boys.

Photobucket

My mom got a blue bow for the hospital door.

Photobucket

Later that night, we had quite a few visitors. I was able to take a couple of pictures, but I missed out on most of our friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheldon was such a help changing diapers and rocking the baby.

Photobucket

Max was so proud to come back to the hospital. He wore one of his good shirts and hat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The night before we were discharged, the cafeteria brought us a steak dinner. We had steak, baked potatoes, salad, rolls, and dessert. It was nice and we were surprised.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We are ready to head home!

Photobucket







Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved