Saturday, February 25, 2012

One Month!

The newest little Hoesli is 1 month old.
He is doing so well and is usually the happiest little baby.
He is starting to find his voice and he is making more sounds these days.
He is eating 3.5-4 oz every 2.5 hours doing the day. Usually at night, he will sleep for 5 hours in between feedings.
During the day he will eat and stay up for an hour or so and then take a nap.
He takes 1 long 3 hour nap in the afternoon and 2 short (1 hour) naps.
He is becoming more observant and likes to look around.
He really likes to be swaddled and he loves his pacifier.

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved