Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Outside Fun

The weather has been so nice here, so the boys and I have been spending our days outside.

Crocker has been so thirsty and hungry the past few days. He has been playing hard!




They still love their swing set and love to climb all over it!

Sheldon made a few sales calls this morning early and then he was home to work the rest of the day. He took a little time to play before heading in to work.


This afternoon, we decided to go and buy a pool for the kids. Sheldon put it under the slide, so it made it really fun to slide into.




Crocker was sitting on the porch having a drink, but he was soon in the pool splashing around!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved