Friday, May 13, 2011

Disney

Grandpa and Nana just got home from a vacation to Florida. While they were there, they went to Disney World. They sent the boys shirts and hats. They were thrilled with their gifts.



Max also got a special envelope with hotel cards in it. He loves to collect these when we have been traveling and Granpda collected them from all of their hotels. I think Max might have liked the cards better than his shirt and hat!







The boys look so cute in their Disney attire and we can't wait to take them someday!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved