Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dennis Strikes Again

Crocker is definitely our mischievous child. He is into everything and very curious.

The boys were downstairs yesterday playing and I was upstairs switching laundry. Max called up and told me Crocker was playing in the sink. This is nothing new, he likes to get on the stool and play in the sink.
I called back and asked Max if the water was on, which it wasn't. So, I didn't think much more about it.
A few minutes later, I went down to take laundry. Crocker was definitely playing in the sink!




I guess he used the stool to climb up into the sink and he was having the best time!

3 comments:

Kindly Old Man said...

Way to go CROCKER! or should I say "little Jenny". LOL

Granny Kaye said...

Precious!!

other gpa said...

how funny



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved