Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

We have had a great Mother's Day weekend. Sheldon has gone out of his way to make sure that I felt special and had a good weekend.
Mother's Day started on Saturday around here. Sheldon and I got up early, before the kids, to eat breakfast together and just talk. It was so nice and I think we will make it a regular occurrence.

We went to town to get flowers and hanging pots. We picked out the most beautiful flowers for my pots. They look so good hanging on our porch.


We got up on Sunday and went to church. I was able to get a picture of the boys and I before church.


After church, Sheldon took us out to lunch in a neighboring town. We had a steak and it was so good!




After lunch, we came home and played outside. Then, we went to Sonic and got milkshakes for dinner. The boys were so happy to get to have ice cream for dinner! Sheldon planned such a special day/weekend and I am so glad that I have him to spend my life with!

I am so thankful to be a mother. I am blessed to be able to stay home and raise my boys. They bring me such joy and I love them so!


Today, I also want to remember my mom. She is such an inspiration to me and I hope that I can be half of the mom to my boys that she is to me!

2 comments:

Mama said...

You are a wonderful Mom!! I love you so much!!

Gma and Gpa said...

Gma agrees with Mom 100%. So glad you had a good Mother's Day.



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved