Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Friends

Max and Crocker are making new friends left and right. Max has a new best friend at church and Crocker just loves everyone.

Max has a new friend in the neighborhood and asks for her daily. He loves when she comes over to play. She is so friendly and loves to be loved on. Her name is Oprah and she is the sweetest dog. She is so patient with the boys and just lays there and let them pet her, poke her, and climb all over her.

They love her to pieces and it is always fun when she comes over!



No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved