Friday, May 27, 2011

Kansas Trip Part 1

Over the weekend, we went to Kansas for our cousin's high school graduation.

The little boys sat in the way back.



Popcorn and I sat in the middle.


The big boys sat up front. We were so glad that Grandpa was able to drive up and ride with us!


Sheldon spotted a train on the way up and we pulled off to see it. The boys were thrilled and in their element climbing all over the train.












We got to Grandpa and Grandma Hoesli's house and we were so excited to see them!


Sheldon and the boys released a little energy on the trampoline.



Crocker got a lot of hugs from Grandpa. He also showed Grandpa his belly.



Courtney came over and a water fight broke out.





Max really loved it when he was chasing Sheldon with the hose!


Later that day, several family members came over for a cookout. The boys loved riding on Cameron's 4 wheeler!



The menfolk chopped wood for a bonfire.


Max kept telling him to go faster!





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved