Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Grandpa's Visit

We were so lucky to have Grandpa Mark come and visit over the weekend!

We all had such a good time, but the boys were very excited to have him here!
They had many tickle fights.

Max learned how to play tic tac toe.

Sheldon got to spend some time with his dad working in the yard and hanging cabinets in the garage!

We all watched a few movies. The boys love Veggie Tales.

They had lots of hugs and kisses.



Crocker found Grandpa's pen and had such fun playing with it.

We miss him already and can't wait to visit him again!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved