Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vacation

After our home was packed and the truck was loaded, we set off to Shreveport. We all spent the night. The boys and I headed to TN the next day while Sheldon stayed to work.

The boys and I had a great and uneventful trip to TN. We were all thankful for the safe trip. We got to my parents house and Max was thrilled to find a Welcome Back cake that was waiting for him. After dinner, the boys enjoyed their cake.





They were thrilled to see their grandparents and be able to play with them.





No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved