Thursday, April 14, 2011

Out with Friends

We have be able to visit with a lot of family friends while being in TN. Over the weekend, we went to eat dinner with Uncle Mel. Him and my dad have been friends for over 20 years. He lives down the street from my parents and I cannot even remember a time in my life when we did not know their family.


Crocker really took to Uncle Mel. Crocker taught him how to "pound it".

The boys both had their picture made with the Robin. It was a highlight of the night.

Kasey came over one night and I was able to get some pictures of her and the boys.

Max and his Nana telling secrets!

We have had such a good time in TN and have made so many memories! We can't wait to come back and visit!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved