Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Daddy and Doughnuts

Sheldon was not able to come back and visit on his way back from Michigan. He was able to stop in to a nearby town and eat lunch with us.
We met at a famous rib restaurant and it was so good. The boys were so so happy to see Sheldon. 





Crocker was so so excited and just hugged Sheldon so tight.


I am so thankful that Sheldon is such a good dad. We are looking forward to moving and him being home more!


One of Crocker's favorite treats in TN is doughnut holes. He gets so excited when he sees the paper sack.

He knows exactly what to do!


No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved