Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Luncheons and Movies

We have been having a great time visiting with friends and family. Mrs. Wanda surprised the boys and I at lunch one day. She got to sit by Crocker and see all of his tricks.




After lunch, my mom and I took Max to the movies. She surprised us by taking the day off work to spend time with us.

We went to see Hop and it was so cute!



Max really enjoyed his popcorn and sitting in Nana's lap.


After the movie, Max was invited to a sleepover. I met my sister and Max went to spend the night with Ryne.


He only called 1 time and he was a little upset. He was able to calm down, go to sleep, and spend the full night. He had the best time playing, going to get doughnuts, going to McDonald's, Sonic, and the zoo. He loves Ryne so much and we all wish we live closer!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved