Friday, April 15, 2011

Randoms

Crocker is getting old enough to really start playing with Max. Max just loves it. He tells me all the time that Crocker is his best friend. That just makes me so happy and it is my daily prayer that they grow up close and good friends!






We went to the cemetery one day to visit my grandparents graves. Crocker is my mom's maiden name. She obviously got married and changed her name, so the gravestone of my grandparents is the only "Crocker" left. It is neat to see him with the gravestone that is his namesake.



I was able to go out and eat with my parents while we were visiting. My dad is such a jokester and told me that he was glad I was able to meet up with them! ha!

They have been so good to the boys and I and we are so sad to leave!

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved