Friday, October 29, 2010

Surprise!!!

Over the weekend, we had a lot of family in town. We decided to have my dad a surprise party since half of the guests would be out of town on his birthday, which is in November.
My mom worked to get the times, guests, and food coordinated. My dad had no idea and was so surprised.

Crocker is still trying to walk. He is so unsure of himself and still has to hold on. Now, he is down to one finger though.
I look like a pro with these 3 kids. Sheldon and I just need a few more! haha


Max and Ryne were ready to eat.


My dad with his cake.


Our family minus Brent, Sheldon, and Avery.


Ryne really enjoyed his cake.


Aunt Sue, my dad's sister, with Avery.


The best part of the night for the big boys was riding with Granny.


My parents put all of the toys for the kids out on their sun porch. My dad bought the boys shirts that say Camp Oz. For his birthday, Sheldon and I gave him a sign for the porch that says Camp Oz.


We had such a fun time and were glad to celebrate with Grandpa O.

Photobucket

1 comment:

other gpa said...

G'pa "O" I am so envious,,, Do you serve "delicious" cake at all of your functions or just a select few. Happy B'day and many more



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved