Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago, Sheldon and I were in a hospital in Casper, WY.
We were excited, nervous, and ready to meet our new son. (I was secretly hoping that they were wrong and would deliver a girl. I am so glad that it was a boy!)

At 8:02am, Crocker joined our family.
Sheldon was so happy and protective. I was thrilled to see my husband get to experience the birth and having a newborn.




The past year has been so fun.
Crocker is a precious, tender-hearted little boy.
He is so laid back and calm.
He is ALWAYS happy and has a smile on his face.

We are so thankful to have him as our son and cannot wait for the years to come.



Photobucket

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Happy Birthday to Crocker! I love that name btw.

Kindly old man said...

Happy Birthday Crocko...Looking forward to your Birthday celebration at Grandpa with Grandpa in the brown house. Love Grandpa O

Max said...

What a blessing. Beautiful family. Hope you had a great party! Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved