Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Days

The boys and I have been having fun in TN.
We have been playing outside and inside. The weather is so nice here and we are enjoying it. Max has developed a new found love of the trampoline. One of the neighbors has small children that Max love to play with and he jumps himself to death!
Max is also having being Buzz, Spiderman, and Batman. Who knew costumes could be so fun!?!




Crocker is doing a lot better with his allergy medicine. He is not as raspy and is breathing better.
You would never know he was not feeling well though; he is all smiles.


My bff has been over to visit and the boys just love her. Crocker was rather fond of her necklace!


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved