Saturday, October 9, 2010

So Much Fun

The boys and I are in TN for a visit. We are having so much fun and are enjoying being around family.

Crocker has been practicing his walking. He is getting better each day.




Both of the boys are loving the extra attention they are getting!




They got new winter shoes and Crocker got his 1st pair of real shoes. He is not quite sure what to think about them.



They are having fun playing with toys they have not seen in awhile.




We are so glad to be here visiting and cannot wait for all the fun things that are planned!


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved