Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Crocker!!!

Crocker woke up so excited and happy that it was his birthday!



He got to eat birthday waffles as his breakfast.


We went to the fall festival at a local school in the morning (it will be a separate post) and then came home for the boys to take a nap.

When they woke up, it was party time.

Crocker opened his presents.




Then, he modeled his cute birthday shirt.



We had friends over to celebrate and had cupcakes.




Crocker really liked his cupcake. It took him a minute to get into it, but then he was all over that cupcake!












All the kids played for awhile after the cupcakes.
He especially loves Riley, who played with him and read to him.



Sheldon got a little wild and crazy at the party!


We had such a good day with our little boy and are so glad that he is a part of our family!


Photobucket

4 comments:

jgocpa said...

Sheldon looks soo Purdy!

Granny Kaye said...

That Crocker is a doll!! Can't wait to see all of you!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Crocker is precious! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday! I love that it was simple, I really feel that too many people think birthdays have to be over the top and that is so not the case!

Max said...

What a wonderful time!!! Love to all. Gma



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved