Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthday Lunch

Just when I thought I had perfected having my birthday celebrations span over the course of a week, the boys decided to do theirs bigger.
Max and Crocker had a birthday lunch on Monday at a local Mexican restaurant. Max was thrilled that he was able to wear the special birthday hat.




Just when I thought all the celebrating was over, more presents arrived in the mail today. I think I am raising 2 very spoiled and special little boys!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Max said...

Jenny---We enjoy all your blogs and pictures so much. Thank you very much for doing it. Love, Gma

Kindly Old Man said...

Excuse me...Jenny thinks the boys are spoiled? That is the pot calling the kettle black. LOL



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved