Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fun with Cousins

The boys, especially Max, been having fun with their cousins and family.



Max and Ryne are so cute and play so well together. They have been having fun playing with their shovels, flashlights, and being Spiderman.


Crocker loves playing airplane with Uncle Brent.




The boys have had a lot of fun playing in their tent. They even spent the night in it!




Max loves to pretent to be Spiderman. He even makes him "roar"!


I am going to hire Ryne to come and clean my house. He looks like a pro!


Max got this suitcase for his birthday. He has been having so much fun pulling it around!

Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved