Saturday, October 30, 2010

Avery's Christening

One of the highlights of this trip was being here when my baby niece was christened.
My mom was in charge of ironing all the kids clothes.
Avery's christening gown on the right was the one my sister and I wore. So that makes it even more special.

My boys were looking snazzy in their new outfits, so I tried to get a few pictures.


Nana and Grandpa with all the grandkids. Maybe in a few years, they will be able to get a picture where everyone is looking at the camera.

We got to church and Max and Ryne were happy to sit by each other.

Crocker was with his friend.



My aunt and I.

The boys were so excited to light the candles.



Little Avery wide awake during church.



We went to lunch afterwards and the little guest of honor slept throught the entire thing.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Christenings are so special! I love all of the pictures and your boys sure do look good!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved