Friday, October 8, 2010

12 Month Well Baby

We took Crocker to the doctor this past week for his 12 month old check up.

He weighs 22 lbs (37th percentile).
He is 29 inches long (25th percentile).

He is doing good except for having bad allergies. He is on Singulair for a month to see how it works.


While we were at the doctor, he had a little snack.




Then, he played in my purse and looked for my cell phone.




Then, it was time for his shots. He is giggling here because he thought they were playing with him. In about 2 seconds, he realized that was not the case. It was not pretty.



He is doing great and goes back at 18 months!


Photobucket

No comments:



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved