Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update

I am so thankful that Sheldon and I have been given 2 of the most laid back kids. Crocker still does not feel well. He is coughing, his nose is running all over the place, and he still has a fever. You would not be able to tell he is sick because he is smiling all over the place.
His treatment machine was finally delivered last night about 9:30. We got him up and gave him a treatment. He was so tired that he slept the entire time. He rested well the rest of the night. He has already had 2 treatments today and seems to be doing better. I am preparing for the worst. The doctor told me that he would get worse before he gets better, so keep him in your prayers.

Oh and they sent the cutest little face mask with his machine.





1 comment:

Brit said...

I cannot get over that he just sits there with the mask on! Oh my gosh! Max wasn't like that at all. If he saw that mask coming near him he'd totally freak out! I remember the first few times we had to have 2 people to give him a treatment, one person to hold him and one person to hold the mask! You're so lucky to have such a laid bac, happy baby!



Hoesli House

My photo
I am very happily married to my wonderful husband Sheldon. I love my job as a stay at home mom to my 3 boys, Max, Crocker, and Eli. I love: Jesus. a clean house. sewing. a home cooked meal. diet dr. pepper. girls nights. a good pedicure. chick-fil-a. target.


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved